We help you reach your running goals, results guaranteed!
Each week you receive new coaching videos via our elite online platform. The Runnez Sessions are 45min highly motivating interval training workouts that are designed to give you the entire elite coaching experience, as well as mixing science with fun!
Rick created the Runnez methodology in 2007. It is designed to illicit the best possible running performance out of each individual, and consists of the following 4 different training stimuli each month (rotated weekly):
AEROBIC POWER | FARTLEK | SPEED ENDURANCE | HILLS
In addition to your weekly session, we currently have 30+ additional Runnez Sessions, in our library (and always filming more) which are rotated every Sunday evening ensuring you will never be bored nor stagnate.
Each week you will receive a new:
- 1 RUNNEZ Session (Video + Audio)
- 1 STRENGTH Session (No Equipment needed)
- 1 TABATA Session (Strength based body weight)
- WEEKLY PLAN; education, structure & guidance fresh from Rick each Monday
As well as:
- LIBRARY - Extensive library - go back to your favourites at ANYTIME
- FACE TO FACE TRACK - Weekly 60min running sessions led by Rick Mirabella in Melbourne
- LONG RUN MEET UPS - Weekly runs with the Runnez Melbourne community
- PRIVATE TEAM - Exclusive access to the Runnez REDZONE private Facebook page. Here is where you connect and share in the motivation with your fellow RUNNEZ community and join in the monthly challenge for extra motivation.
- YOGA for runners session (promoting mobility, flexibility, strength & injury prevention)
- MEDITATION for sleep, anxiety & calming the central nervous system to get the most out of your training.
Hear from some of the REDZONERS :
"Rick and the Runnez system work. I have taken 5min off my 5km time in 6months. Just put Rick in your ears and go"
"I never thought I could run a half marathon. Rick you are a genius. The Redzone is the real deal"
"40min off my half marathon time from 12months ago with Rick in my ears everyday. The system works"
"The Redzone has helped me play the best football of my life and now run a 1hr 36min half marathon. Thanks Rick"